Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's a girl!!

My hairdresser, Kelly, is pregnant. She's due mid-March and she's having a girl. She is also the hairdresser of my mom and aunt. We LOVE her!! I actually think she and I could be friends otherwise, but neither of us really has time for that at the moment. Anyhoo, mom and I decided to make her a gift...you know, using our mad scrappin' skills. Summer helped also and we got the whole album finished in one Saturday afternoon. (to one faithful reader, this will look VERY familiar...)

Album Front Cover


Album Front Cover



First Page

Body Pages (all the same layout for months 1 thru 12)

Another Body Page

Body Page #1 Detail (LOVE that quote!!)


Body Page #2 Detail

Last Page

And now for some shameless advertising...do you know someone who is having a baby?? I do make these as gifts for you all to buy. Just let me know. Hope you likey!

2 comments:

Susi said...

Darling just darling!

Anonymous said...

Hey! That does look familiar! I love mine, and I know she will love hers! You do fabulous work! :)